Two weeks after the last one, there’s another forthcoming FIFA 18 title update. This one, already live for PC and anticipated for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in the next week or so, again skimps on any radical changes, and instead offers further iterative polish.
Amongst the new introductions, the FUT Champions Channel in the Weekend League sub-menus will now show more rage quits, your team will show up on the left in Team Management each time you play FUT Champs, and Pro Clubs friendlies now properly support extra time and penalties.
We told you it was a fairly bare bones update.
You can read all the latest title notes below. And since we seem on an every two-or-three-weeks title update pace, it’s not out of the question we could see bigger and better in-game tweaks by or around Team of the Season:
Hey FIFA Fans,
The latest title update for FIFA 18 is now available on PC.
This update includes the following:
Made the following changes in FIFA Ultimate team:
- Matches that ended early will, in most cases, now be available for viewing in FUT Champions Channel.
- Matches that end early due to a loss of connection by the home team will not be viewable.
Addressed the following issues in FIFA Ultimate team:
- Custom kit numbers will no longer change after swapping players around in your squad.
- Players will now always see their team on the left in the pre-match Team Management screens when playing a FUT Champions Weekend League match.
- In FUT Champions Channel, the introduction of the Orbit camera in a previous update had inadvertently removed the slow (0.5x) playback speed. This has been added back as a playback option.
- The Match Preview screen for FUT Champions Weekend League matches was sometimes showing the status of your opponent as blank instead of ‘Making Changes’.
- When an action shot on a player item fails to load, it will now properly default to the player’s 2D portrait.
- The wrong text was being highlighted in red, on player items, when a squad did not meet the requirements for the FUT Champions Daily Knockout Tournament due to either League or Nationality requirements.
Made the following changes in Online:
- A Pro Clubs Friendlies match that is tied at the end of full time will now progress into extra time (silver goal) and, if needed, penalties.
Addressed the following issues in Online:
- The on-screen pause button, when enabled through the Accessibility settings, was not working in Pro Clubs matches.
Made the following changes in Audio / Visual / Presentation:
- Updates to the Catfish and the Bottlemen kit in FUT.
Thanks to those who’ve provided feedback. Throughout the course of the FIFA 18 season we’ll provide you with more information and updates if and when they become available.
The FIFA Team