FIFA 19 TEAM OF THE YEAR GUIDE – FIFA 19 TOTY RELEASE DATE, CARDS RULES & PRICE

FIFA 19 TEAM OF THE YEAR GUIDE – FIFA 19 TOTY RELEASE DATE, CARDS RULES & PRICE

Team Of The Year (TOTY) is a FUT promotion designed to celebrate the Player of the Year. It offers TOTY packs at the FUT store, new Squad build challenges and a few other surprises. However, the most important thing is obviously the TOTY player card. In this guide, you will have the opportunity to learn everything about FIFA 19 TOTY, including the date of issue, official rules, nominees and a list of all TOTY cards.

What is the Team Of The Year(TOTY)?

Every year from FUT 12, in early January, EA Sports FIFA will build a team based on the true performance of the players the previous year. TOTY’s players are voted by EA, media and sports celebrities.

They are upgraded with a blue TOTY card which becomes available in packs for a week. In the week a player gets his TOTY card in packs, it is impossible to find his regular card there. Your odds of pulling a TOTY card from a pack are exactly the same of pulling the regular card of that player in another week.

If you have an ordinary card with a TOTY player, your card will remain the same.If you want to improve the version, you need to buy the appropriate version of TOTY in the market or take it out of the TOTY packs.

 

FIFA 19 TOTY Release Date – When will TOTY start?

The Team Of The Year is only published once a year. The event may be announced on January 7th, and TOTY cards will be available in a week.

These very special blue cards are only assigned to 11 players (1 goalkeeper, 4 defenders, 3 midfielders and 3 forwards) who can come from any team in any league.

About Ratings & Stats

Players in the FIFA 19 TOTY cards ratings and stats usually increase by 6 to 7 points. The forwards obviously don’t have much room for improvement because Ronaldo and Messi have been highly rated. Attributes have similar growth, but that doesn’t mean all attributes need to be improved. If the players played very well in a new position the previous year, the position of the players in these cards may change.

You can have regular cards and TOTY cards for the same player in your club. However, you cannot use them in your team at the same time.

 

FIFA 19 TOTY Cards

The Team Of The Year will be voted on by a carefully planned list of members of the media, athletes and FIFA community. The recipients of this group of votes were selected to represent EA Sport FIFA’s millions of gamers around the world. Each team will be selected from 55 players, all of which are nominated by EA SPORTS based on their true performance last season. A customized ballot box will be delivered to each recipient on January 7th, containing items for all 55 nominees. Each vote will consist of three attackers, three midfielders, four defenders and a goalkeeper in a 4-3-3 formation. Each person who accepts the vote will send a photo of their team on social media by January 11th with #TOTYVote to vote. The ballot paper submitted by this group will account for 60% of the final vote. The remaining 40% of the votes will be voted by EA SPORTS. Finally, the TOTY lineup will be announced on January 14th. In the FIFA 19 Ultimate team and FIFA Mobile, special TOTY player items will be packaged for sale within a limited time.

About The Price
There is no doubt that these cards are usually the most expensive of all cards. Let’s take a look at the real-time price (PS4)of TOTY player cards, up to 12th Jan.

>>>Buy Coins Now<<< 

>>>Open Packs Now<<<

Use Code: BLOG for 5% Discount – Sell & Buy Cheap and Safe Fifa Coins, Click and Get 2$ Vouchers for you guys!!